Friday, September 14, 2012

LTI stuff

I've just blogged about my LTIQuizzes application on the QTI support blog, something I should really have done several months ago when we started using it for demonstrations of how IMS Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) could be used to link in a QTI assessment player to Moodle or Blackboard. Over the next few months I expect to be doing quite a lot of more LTI development, which will involve finishing off LTI tool library code in PHP, Java and C# and creating a new test application which will be more convenient to use the IMS test code, and potentially could be used as example code for adding LTI support to a VLE. I'll write more about this tool soon, once the first prototype version is ready for other people to try out. I think this will probably also be the first LTI application that I put through the IMS certification process, as it will be important for people using it to test their own tools to know that it is the correct implementation of LTI.

No comments: